What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on the user’s device when they visit a website. These files contain information about the user’s activity on the site and enable the site to remember the user’s preferences and settings.
- Improve the user experience
- Personalize content and recommendations
- Analyze site traffic and usage
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the site to function properly and cannot be disabled.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the site to remember the user’s preferences and settings.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to analyze site traffic and usage and help us improve the site.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertising based on the user’s browsing behavior.
Users can manage their cookie preferences through their browser settings. Most browsers allow users to block or delete cookies, or to set preferences for certain types of cookies. However, disabling cookies may impact the functionality of some sites.
Changes to This Policy
Last updated: [insert date]